WEBINAR: 'Covid-19 Vaccine update: Expectations vs Reality’
In2Matrix invites you to attend a webinar on Thursday, 25th March at 15:00 (Moscow time).
During the webinar, the speakers will analyze the availability and distribution of Covid-19 vaccines.
As this is an area of great importance and presents unique circumstances in which employers must balance employee rights with their overall safety and health when preparing a vaccine strategy.
This complimentary webinar is aimed at employers and will also cover a range of questions around Covid-19 vaccination including:
- Currently approved vaccines worldwide
- What employers should know about the vaccination process
- Is a mandatory vaccination programme generally permissible
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated, and how far can they go to encourage vaccination
- Can employees refuse to be vaccinated
The event will be presented by Luc Jones, and moderated by Norman Uhde, Deputy CEO, Special Projects of In2Matrix Russia.
Attendance is free with a promotional code (enter during registration): In2M
Please register here
For any questions and general enquiries, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org